[Nix-dev] Representation DevOpsDays Austin / Logo License?

Graham Christensen graham at grahamc.com
Thu Apr 28 17:54:53 CEST 2016

Hello Nixers,

I'll be attendending DevOpsDays Austin this year (May 2nd, 3rd in
Austin, TX) and I suppose I have a few questions.

1. Is there any promotional material I should pre-print / take with me /
   whatever to pitch NixOS?
2. Is there anyone else in the community in or near Austin, TX? Coming
   to DevOpsDays Austin? *
3. What is the license of the logo files? Can I freely make stickers? I
   was going to make some up for the conference, but I think I'll need
   to demonstrate I'm allowed to.

I'd also like to hear from anyone else who has represented Nix at
conferences for advice.

Thanks!
Graham Christensen

* If there are other of you in Austin, we should do a meetup!