[Nix-dev] More Library Trouble (Haskell and Python Libraries)

Joel Moberg joel.moberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 04:31:22 CEST 2015

 I don't use haskell but I maybe have the answer for Python. I have set
PYTHONPATH=$HOME/.nix-profile/lib/python2.7/site-packages. You may want to
set it to /run/current-system/sw/lib/python2.7/site-packages if you
installed it to the system profile. You can also install
recursive-pth-loader which is required for some packages to be loaded.