[Nix-dev] [ANN] Vagrant boxes for 15.09

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Mon Oct 19 07:56:09 CEST 2015

Hi Z,

that’s great news! Sorry that I couldn’t be of much help recently. :(

Just a quick note: you need to be careful naming the plugin. There is an old Gem around that we forked to make “vagrant-nixos-plugin” which is named “vagrant-nixos”. We don’t have any access to it to remove it and yes, we were not very inventive to name the new, “real” thing.

In short:

* Gem “vagrant-nixos” — bad
* Gem “vagrant-nixos-plugin” — good

I hope to hear back from the original author at some point to help the community clean this up.

Christian