[Nix-dev] AgdaStdlib Doesn't install

Taeer Bar-Yam tb442 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 9 01:20:33 CEST 2015

@roconnor: Hey!
$ nix-store --read-log /run/current-system/sw
prints a whole bunch of 'collision between' lines, but when I pipe it into
grep it returns nothing for 'agda' or 'Agda'

The file pointed to by
$ nix-store -q -deriver /run/current-system/sw
Has four references to Agda. Two to the executable itself
(haskell-agda-ghc) and two to (agda-stdlib) so it appears both are being
loaded

@James Cook:
What should my /path/to/my/nixpkgs be? I haven't added any custom nixpkgs
directories or whatnot. I don't think this should be causing the problem,
but on the other hand nothing should be causing the problem :P

Thanks again for all the help guys.
  --Taeer