[Nix-dev] AgdaStdlib Doesn't install

James Cook james.cook at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 6 08:39:09 CEST 2015

On 3 October 2015 at 17:22, Taeer Bar-Yam <tb442 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> Assumption IV: I'm not sure how this works. Where is all-packages.nix? I
> switched to the unstable branch with nix-channel, but that should be a
> user-level change, right? Not system-level.

I'm actually not sure where nixos-rebuild finds the nixpkgs tree by
default, but I believe you can override it by adding the option -I
nixpkgs=/path/to/my/nixpkgs , or by setting the NIX_PATH environment
variable to nixpkgs=/path/to/my/nixpkgs.

The only way I can imagine this would matter is if a recent change to
AgdaStdlib caused the share/agda directory to appear or disappear.

James