[Nix-dev] NixCon schdule and talks announced!

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Wed Oct 7 12:28:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm back with few updates for conference.

1. Schedule for the conference was announced and you can see it on the website.
   This includes talks which are also listed in the schedule.

        https://conf.nixos.org

2. Sponsorship reached the point where we are able to afford Video recording.
   This means that talks will be recorded and posted online after the
   conference. There will be no streaming.

3. NixOS T-Shirts and stickers will be printed for all the participants. If
   somebody want to help please contact me (Rok).

Thank you and see you in Berlin.

--
Rok Garbas - http://www.garbas.si