[Nix-dev] Several updates to rather important Python packages

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Wed Oct 7 11:36:17 CEST 2015

Hey Freddy,

Hydra has jobset called one-shot that are solving this exact problem. If
you don't have the resources to build the change yourself, ask on the PR
and someone will setup the jobset for you (this hasn't been formalized, but
for now it works ok).

In future we might want to automate that, maybe something I'd like to
sprint on Nix conference.

But please, even staging is not meant for experimentation. We have to do
this outside nixpkgs tree.

Domen