[Nix-dev] How do I enable wake-on-LAN?

Joel Moberg joel.moberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:05:21 CEST 2015

The manual for configuration options links to the sources. You can look at
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/2702f01ee91b264e623ed762c34f3f2d390b3987/nixos/modules/services/networking/wakeonlan.nix

There it looks like powerManagem.enable needs to be true. Other than this I
have few ideas, you had WOL enabled on this interface before?