[Nix-dev] AgdaStdlib Doesn't install

Taeer Bar-Yam tb442 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 2 22:12:01 CEST 2015

I recently added pkgs.haskellPackages.Agda and pkgs.AgdaStdlib to my
environment.systemPackages (in configuration.nix), and Agda still can't
find the stdlib packages.

I discussed this with someone on IRC for a while, and we discovered that I
don't have an "agda" folder in /run/current-system/sw/share/ which I am
supposed to have if pkgs.AgdaStdlib is in environment.systemPackages.

Furthermore, when they put the same line in their configuration.nix, that
folder did appear in their /run/current-system/sw/share/

I'm sure this will come up, so I'll confirm now: I have `nixos-rebuild
switch`ed to the new system.

Does anyone have an idea of what's going on here? Is there any other
diagnostic information that would be helpful?

  --Taeer