[Nix-dev] LXQt package (lightweight desktop)

Ellis Whitehead ellis.whitehead at gmail.com
Sun May 17 13:14:03 CEST 2015

I'd like to add my nix expressions for LXQt 0.9.0 to nixpkgs.  LXQt is
a lightweight desktop (http://lxqt.org/).
There are a couple issues I haven't solved yet.  In particular:
1) one of the items in the panel menu isn't display, although it's clickable
2) the audio volume applet displays the wrong icon
3) when using xmonad, the panel's program list is empty
4) when using openbox, pressing Alt+Tab often leaves the list of
programs open until I press another key (but this might be specific to
my system, because I've remapped the Alt key with xmodmap)

How shall I submit a package like this?  Just a normal pull request on
the master branch?

Best regards,
Ellis