[Nix-dev] A Journey into our brand-new Haskell infrastructure: Part III

James Cook james.cook at utoronto.ca
Sun May 3 04:16:28 CEST 2015

I am usually a fan of merging instead of rebasing, but won't the destroyed
history here just be an enormous number of boring automatic snapshots of
hackage? That doesn't have much to do with nixpkgs, and surely the history
of hackage is being archived somewhere else.

(If a bunch of people were using these snapshots before they get merged or
rebased, I might feel differently.)

James