[Nix-dev] A Journey into our brand-new Haskell infrastructure: Part III

William Casarin bill at casarin.me
Mon Jun 22 09:00:42 CEST 2015

Hey Peter,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:40 AM, Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> just a quick update for your information: we now have fully automatic updates
> of "hackages-packages.nix" [...]
>
> Best regards,
> Peter

I feel this needs to be said: THANK YOU for making Haskell development
a thing that's possible/bearable again. I have been using the new
Haskell infrastructure for awhile now and it has been amazing. Thanks
to your hard work I feel like I can actually start pushing Haskell
within our company. I also know a lot of people in the Haskell
community that have been saying the same.

So yeah, thanks!

Cheers,
Bill