[Nix-dev] Helping release preparations?

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Sun Jun 7 09:44:12 CEST 2015

Seems like I didn’t look closely at first. I just discovered the “milestones” feature and found the 15.06 milestone and took the list of unassigned issues:
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues?q=is%3Aopen+milestone%3A15.06+no%3Aassignee <https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues?q=is:open+milestone:15.06+no:assignee>

I’ll see if I can help with any of this. If someone has a pet peeve and thinks it deserves some attention - I can’t promise to solve it but I can promise to spend time on it. :)

Christian