[Nix-dev] Working on multiple modules on multiple branches - single server

Christian Theune ct at flyingcircus.io
Thu Jul 30 09:39:47 CEST 2015

> On 30 Jul 2015, at 09:38, Vladimír Čunát <vcunat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 07/30/2015 09:27 AM, Christian Theune wrote:
>> It’s basically just for remote editing.
>
> Right, so I guess the point is how to develop the features on separate
> branches but still use them together comfortably? As suggested, topgit
> is a nice tool for that, especially when some features depend on others.

Yes, exactly. The rsync thing was a distraction that I maybe should have left out. ;)

Thanks for the suggestions!

Christian

—
Christian Theune · ct at flyingcircus.io · +49 345 219401 0
Flying Circus Internet Operations GmbH · http://flyingcircus.io
Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Deutschland
HR Stendal HRB 21169 · Geschäftsführer: Christian. Theune, Christian. Zagrodnick