[Nix-dev] Working on multiple modules on multiple branches - single server

Bryan Gardiner bog at khumba.net
Thu Jul 30 09:12:41 CEST 2015

Perhaps you don't want to do this, but if you want some set of
branches to always be active and current on your boxes, just keep a
temporary integration branch that you merge other changes into, then
you can automate pushing that branch to your machines
(clone+checkout+rsync, or stash+checkout+rsync).  Could even automate
the merges as long as there are no conflicts.

Or, keep an integration branch for each setup you want.  Branch
management for the win :).

- Bryan