[Nix-dev] Use Haskell for Shell Scripting

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Fri Jan 30 17:36:11 CET 2015

If you want to impose on people to learn Haskell and Nix to contribute,
you're going to end up in a lonely island. Remember, Nix tries to be
approachable to everyone and that's why it's minimal and simple.

A lot of developers do realize that bash is terrible, but it wasn't
replaced yet exactly for that reason. Legacy matters.