[Nix-dev] exclude $out/lib when building system-path

Eike eike at eknet.org
Thu Jan 29 15:32:56 CET 2015

Hi all,

I'm building a (java) program that produces a $out/lib folder with some
things in it. But it is not a linux program, just using a similiar
directory structure. Thus I don't want it to be linked into the
environment. Is there an option to prevent nix from doing so?

I've looked at nixos/modules/config/system-path.nix and found the option
`pathsToLink' which seem responsible for this -- but I can't figure out
to go on. I'd like to exclude just the one derivation from linking.

Thanks and regards
Eike

--
gpg: AD7AC35E
finger print: 137F BB0B 1639 D25F DC5D  E59C B412 C5F5 AD7A C35E