[Nix-dev] environment.allowedLicenses ?

Nathan Bijnens nathan at nathan.gs
Mon Jan 26 14:26:23 CET 2015

I also prefer the current approach of meta.license =
stdenv.lib.licenses.unfree, in some companies it's not always allowed to
use some 'viral' licenses (the opposite case of license.unfree).

N.

---
nathan at nathan.gs | nathan.gs
<http://nathan.gs?utm_source=footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=n> |