[Nix-dev] NixOS as dom0 for Xen

Thomas Strobel ts468 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 2 16:21:15 CET 2015

Just to follow it up, Xen has been upgraded to 4.4.1. So far only the
nix package of Xen was updated, the nixos modules related to Xen will
follow.

I've also started to bring Xenserver (XCP) to NixOS [1]. The necessary
packages should compile already. The nixos modules will follow. Any help
to integrate the Xenserver tools into NixOS is very welcome.

I'm also interested in bringing Qubes to NixOS, or the other way round.
If anyone has suggestions or interest, please let me know.

Best regards
Thomas

[1] https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/5529
[2] https://wiki.qubes-os.org/