[Nix-dev] A Journey into the Haskell NG infrastructure: Part I

Daniel Bergey bergey at teallabs.org
Thu Feb 5 23:23:28 CET 2015

Looks like maybe you entered a shell with the dependencies for hspec,
rather than for gitlib-libgit2?  At any rate, this works for me:

  $  hub clone jwiegley/gitlib
  $  cd gitlib/gitlib-libgit2/
  $  nix-shell '<nixpkgs>' -A haskellngPackages.gitlib-libgit2.env
  $  history
  $  ghc --make Setup.hs
  $  ./Setup configure
  $  ./Setup build