[Nix-dev] Article inquiry on nixos.org

Nicole Marks nicole at digitalcontentzone.com
Fri Dec 18 16:56:19 CET 2015

Hi team at Nixos.org

How are you?

I came across your excellent site:*http://nixos.org/ <http://nixos.org/>*

Please can you let me know, agreeing on the 3 points below - how much would
it be for a *permanent article placement *with a do-follow gaming/poker
link in the main content area of the article?

   - We will get the* content written*. The content will be of *excellent
   quality *and will fit the topic/nature of your site.
   - The article is *not* marked as sponsored.
   - We will pay you via *Paypal *once the article is live.

Also, if you operate or have access to any other strong sites getting
traffic, please feel free to send them through with prices.

Please update me and will speak to the suitable clients, thanks so much.

Regards,

*Nicole - Manager*
DigitalContentZone <http://www.digitalcontentzone.com/>