[Nix-dev] Virtualbox on Nixos15.09, Error: NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005)

rohit yadav rohityadav7787 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 20:48:36 CET 2015

Yes, I did. I added the my user to the user group of vboxusers. However,
virtualbox complains about the group permission. "nixbld" though added as
vboxuser doesn't solve the issue. I guess there is no user with name
nixbld. Its only a group. So when I disabled the write permission on /nix,
it works fine.