[Nix-dev] NixCon 2015: registration and CfP

Paulus Esterhazy pesterhazy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:28:38 CEST 2015

Thanks Domen! If accommodation or ticket prices are the limiting
factor for anyone when it comes to coming to NixCon, please feel free
also to get in touch with me or any of the organizers (conf at nixos.org)
- we may be able to work something out (e.g. offering a couch to surf
or possibly opportunity grants).