[Nix-dev] NixCon 2015: registration and CfP

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Wed Aug 5 15:17:50 CEST 2015

Excited about the first conference.

I'd just like to point out, if someone is unable to attend the conference
due to travel expenses being too high,
you can write me to domen at dev.si or open a pledge at
http://www.gofundme.com/ and I'll donate something myself
and help distribute the message to other people in community.

See you all there!

Domen