[Nix-dev] NixOS 15.05 release moved to 15.06

Wout Mertens wout.mertens at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:49:57 CEST 2015

I suppose we didn't really keep up with documenting important changes at
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/master/nixos/doc/manual/release-notes/rl-unstable.xml
?

How shall we find all the breaking changes and highlights? Someone eyeballs
all commits, or we do a call for important changes (CFIC)?

Wout.

PS: We should make releases happen every 5 months so we keep a 6 month
cycle ;)