[Nix-dev] fetching tarballs recursively

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:45:09 CET 2014

Replacing --import/--export instead of --dump/--restore also leads to
problems. This time, the error is

$ cat dump | nix-store --import
importing path `/nix/store/n69kz335c800n2b6izsjbw60rlnvp87c-binutils-2.23.1.tar.bz2'
error: imported archive of
`/nix/store/n69kz335c800n2b6izsjbw60rlnvp87c-binutils-2.23.1.tar.bz2'
lacks a signature

what kind of signature does nix-store expect?