[Nix-dev] lxqt expressions

James Cook james.cook at utoronto.ca
Sat Oct 4 11:57:10 CEST 2014

I've seen similar things with my pull requests.  I think it can often
be blamed on packages that depend on the updated package that no
longer build, often because the source files are no longer available.

The way I see it (but I am not very experienced so take my point of
view with a grain of salt) this is not a problem with the pull
request, but an existing problem with the depending package, unrelated
to the pull request.  We should try to fix these packages or mark them
as broken.  I'm not sure how to monitor this without doing a bunch of
unnecessary downloads periodically, though.

For now, if you can confirm that everything that should work does work
on your own machine, I guess it's fine?

James