[Nix-dev] lxqt expressions

Ellis Whitehead ellis.whitehead at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 10:14:11 CEST 2014

I submitted a pull request
(https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/4347) for lxqt 0.7 recently,
but the builder seems to fail due to random download timeouts
(https://travis-ci.org/NixOS/nixpkgs/builds/36878166).  A lot of
packages need to be rebuilt, because I had to set a build flag on
qt4.8 in order for QSettings to look in the right place for global XDG
files, due to an acknowledged deficiency in QSettings
(https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-34919).  Is there
anything I can do to "encourage" Travis to try building again until it
gets all the downloads?