[Nix-dev] New website

Rob Vermaas rob.vermaas at gmail.com
Sat May 31 13:54:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

interesting to see so many opinions on the new website. In stead of
mentioning issues here in the mailing list, which is imho fine for general
discussion, but hard to track specific issues, I would suggest people, who
have (specific) issues/problems with the site, start making issues for
specific problems/improvements at:
https://github.com/NixOS/nixos-homepage/issues . Even better, make a PR
with some enhancements.

Cheers,
Rob

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Sander van der Burg - EWI <
S.vanderBurg at tudelft.nl> wrote:

> I think people should write more stuff. Then it will disappear from the
> frontpage really quickly.

Rob Vermaas

[email] rob.vermaas at gmail.com