[Nix-dev] New website

Ertugrul Söylemez ertesx at gmx.de
Fri May 30 18:23:18 CEST 2014

On Fri, 30 May 2014 17:28:28 +0200
Wout Mertens <wout.mertens at gmail.com> wrote:

> Shell: why don't you make a mockup or create a pull request:
> https://github.com/NixOS/nixos-homepage
> Ertugrul: Looks like your wish was granted:
> https://github.com/NixOS/nixos-homepage/commit/6803987bce4ff4bca1a5482ef25bfa99f4023538

Yeah, gladly my issue was easy to resolve.  Shell's point is more fundamental and I could probably help in my spare time to approach a solution.  I wonder what you think of using Hakyll to generate the website instead of the current XML-based toolkit.  It would allow us to use lightweight markup languages like Markdown and generate CSS from something more modular like Clay.  It does require some basic Haskell knowledge though.

--
Ertugrul Söylemez <ertesx at gmx.de>