[Nix-dev] [Mate-on-Nixos] Work in progress

Anderson Torres torres.anderson.85 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 03:05:40 CEST 2014

Hello, Nixers!

Well, I want to share my "noviceness" on NixOS. I am working on port Mate
Desktop (a fork of GNOME 2).

I have posted a not-so-small amount of messages here in the list, in part
because I'm not a so smart programmer, and in part because I want to share
my experiences in a huge project like compiling a full desktop environment
for a brand new Linux distro.

For now I will to concentrate all effort making questions and showing my
progress on that "thread": [Mate-on-Nixos]. My intention is to document
everything I am doing.

Many thanks in advance!

Anderson