[Nix-dev] This Week in NixOS

Georges Dubus georges.dubus at gmail.com
Sun May 25 20:23:03 CEST 2014

Hello there

I mentioned the idea on irc some time ago, and I finally gathered the
courage to do it : here is the first issue of This Week in NixOS[1].

For this first issue, I browsed the various git logs and tried to pick up
the most remarkable commits, but I'm sure I have missed many. If you do or
see something that should appear in the next issues, please send me an
email to make sure it is included.

Also, this first issue is quite short. What additional sections would you
like to see in the next issues? I'm thinking about a list of new
contributors and an exhaustive list of package updates.

Finally, I believe my NixOS atom feed[2] might be worth adding to the
planet, so this is also an open letter to any planet admin!

[1] http://compiletoi.net/this-week-in-nixos-1.html
[2] http://compiletoi.net/feeds/nixos.atom.xml
--
Georges Dubus