[Nix-dev] Hydra not building a package, fetchSubmodules fault?

Bjørn Forsman bjorn.forsman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 06:43:17 CEST 2014

On 7 June 2014 05:23, Mateusz Kowalczyk <fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I packaged the PSP emulator called PPSSPP a while ago and it has been in
> nixpkgs for little over a week[1]. When I try to nix-env -i PPSSPP
> however my system tells me that it will build it rather than fetch it.

I think, in this case, it is because the package lacks meta.platforms.
(I don't know why vice is built, even though it lacks meta.platforms.)

Another reason for such behaviour is that the channel lags git master.
Check the version of your channel sources with nixos-version, the last
part of the version number output is the git commit id.

Best regards,
Bjørn Forsman