[Nix-dev] New website

M. P. Ashton data at imap.cc
Sun Jun 1 02:29:12 CEST 2014

On Fri, May 30, 2014, at 11:49 PM, Ertugrul Söylemez wrote:
> On Fri, 30 May 2014 13:27:00 -0700
> "M. P. Ashton" <data at imap.cc> wrote:
>
> > I don't mind the new website at all. I think it looks nice, and it does
> > seem more professional than the old one.
>
> If you need to look like some Enter Prise Service (typos intended) to
> deserve the "professional" label, I'm happy to look unprofessional.
[...]

I'm afraid I must not have written very clearly. I certainly didn't
intend to imply that you were wrong about anything. I just thought I'd
tell Dr Dolstra and the list about my own experience, since it was
obviously very different to yours and the other fellow's. (And was also
not "wrong".) I'm sorry for the confusion.

As I'm sure you and the other knowledgeable participants will have no
trouble working out these weighty matters amongst yourselves, and I
actually don't care that much about this anyway, I'll just step aside
and let you all do that.

regards --mpa