[Nix-dev] lens 4 transition plan?

Gergely Risko gergely at risko.hu
Fri Feb 21 12:23:00 CET 2014

Hi,

I tried to fix up diagrams-lib today for 2 hours without success.  The
lens4 patch from their git doesn't apply cleanly to 1.0 and after fixing
the conflicts it doesn't build with a type error.  I tried to track down
the type error, but I failed in the amount of time that I wanted to
spend on this.  Sorry.

I think we should simply wait some more days for them to do the release.

Gergely