[Nix-dev] lens 4 transition plan?

Gergely Risko gergely at risko.hu
Thu Feb 20 15:20:26 CET 2014

Hi,

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:17:15 +0100, Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> writes:

> Hi Gergely,
>
> I applied your patch, but now we've run into pretty much the same
> problem with diagrams-lib, too:
>
>   http://hydra.cryp.to/build/41431
>
> Are you aware of a simple solution for this?

No, I'm not aware of any simple solution, I just noticed that the github
repo is already updated so it's relatively easy to steal patches.

Can you give me a list of stuff that is currently not building because
diagrams is not building?

Just to make the number of roundtrips minimal between us.  If I fix
diagrams, I want to check that the rest of the stuff builds too.

Another solution is to just wait for diagrams people to upload a new
version to hackage.  Since it's in their github already, maybe it's
close.  Maybe we can even ask them about this :-)

Thanks,
Gergely