[Nix-dev] lens 4 transition plan?

Gergely Risko gergely at risko.hu
Wed Feb 19 23:47:35 CET 2014

Hi Peter,

The build has finished with two failures: Chart and diagrams-core.

For Chart, just changing the dependency to <4.1 instead of <3.11 helped.

For diagrams-core a bit more hackery was needed, attached is a patch to
fix the current issues.  I based this work on
b3c9ad67bcd1c915ea91ab880e61cbdc0c79b610 without investigating deeply,
just fixing the issues as appeared by type and previous changelists.

Sorry for not sending github pull requests, I hope this helps too.

Gergely