[Nix-dev] pthread

Ricardo M. Correia rcorreia at wizy.org
Sat Feb 1 14:29:04 CET 2014

One thing you can do to investigate configure failures is to inspect the
"config.log" file to find out exactly which command failed and how.

To inspect the "config.log" file, however, you need to need to keep the
results of a failed build.
You can do that by passing the "--keep-failed" flag to nixos-rebuild or
nix-build, and then look into /tmp/nix-build-* to find the results.
Alternatively, you could use "nix-shell" to do a build step by step, but
it's slightly more involved...