[Nix-dev] Haskell NG

roconnor at theorem.ca roconnor at theorem.ca
Mon Dec 29 09:08:21 CET 2014

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014, Charles Strahan wrote:

> > I'm trying to think of a way of selling my oop library [...]
>
> What OOP library are you talking about? Is it available for me to view online?

Sure, you can look at lib/oop.nix from

https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/commit/6daa5a15a71021e6c1e77fec098eba818755e5aa

See also <http://r6.ca/blog/20140422T142911Z.html>

Package collections is the first time I have really felt that OOP was the
best solution to the problem at hand, though I kind of think the
collection of versioned packages should be separate from the recursive
knot of curated packages for installation.