[Nix-dev] Breaking changes log

Domen Kožar domen at dev.si
Fri Dec 19 16:07:25 CET 2014

Given that NixOS evolves rapidly compared to Rust (as a language), it's
going to be really hard to achieve that (without slowing down development
by orders of magnitude).

Note that API in NixOS is not defined, but if you're looking at it as NixOS
modules and packages, we're changing the API multiple times per day. If you
only account NixOS modules, renames.nix
do their job pretty good.