[Nix-dev] nixops waits forever for SSH

Tomasz Kontusz tomasz.kontusz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 19:32:41 CEST 2014

Oops, did I not send my previous message to the ML?

This is the problem I've had on Ubuntu 14.04, I just changed the IP range for vboxnet0 in VBox GUI and removed other interfaces from there (I also reinstalled virtualbox before that, but it didn't help).
I'll give more details when I'm home.

--
Wysłane za pomocą K-9 Mail.