[Nix-dev] Installing Nixos

Julio Cesar Campos kabbalah100 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 22:00:01 CEST 2014

Hello, in the last week I have made 3 attempts to install NixOS following 2
pages which give some pointers on how to install this, the result NixOS
grub does not recognize and does not start session.
I want to install this, but really the information for people who are not
informatics but afiiconados GNU / Linux is sparse, there will be a chance
of someone developing a generic configuration to install NixOS to be
available at the time of the installation via the Manual?
Another concern can be installed Gnome 3.12 from the beginning?

Thank you

Kabbalah