[Nix-dev] Zero Hydra Failures (ZHF) project

Luca Bruno lethalman88 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:50:41 CEST 2014

Not necessarily. Think like platforms.gnu. There may be a
meta.pythonVersions and a default pythonVersions.default2 and
pythonVersions.default3 and pythonVersions.all or such. Then adding a new
major version to all packages is a metter of adding it to the default list.

www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System