[Nix-dev] Broken xserve after update to nix-1.2 persists in nix-1.3

Patrick Wheeler patrick.john.wheeler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 22:14:06 CET 2013

No problem, thanks for taking a look at it. I think my last journalctl was
logged when display-manager.services failed.  I restarted the system and
here are the two logs.

systemctl:
http://pastebin.com/QxFwZcxm

journalctl -bu display-manager.service:
http://pastebin.com/1GdpBznw

My native effort was to fix xlibs.xf86videovmware build on my vmware nixos:
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/338

I am not sure how to get this fix to "vmware" option used with
services.xserver.videoDrivers in  <nixos-config> when I have fixed
xf86videovmware in my git repo un the .nix-defexpr directory and not in the
nixos channel though.

Patrick

>>> Patrick.J.Wheeler at rice.edu

--