[Nix-dev] Broken xserve after update to nix-1.2 persists in nix-1.3

shea at shealevy.com shea at shealevy.com
Thu Feb 28 14:18:25 CET 2013

Sorry we're having such a hard time figuring out this issue... I
suspect it's an X driver problem and the nix-1.2 change is unrelated.
Just to double check, you said when you ran systemctl it showed that
display-manager.service had failed? If it's not too much of a hassle can
you paste the output of running journalctl -bu display-manager.service
AFTER seeing the failure notice in systemctl?

Thanks,
Shea