[Nix-dev] nixops deploy to vbox waiting for ip address indefinitely

Sönke Hahn SoenkeHahn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 06:28:26 CET 2013

A colleague of mine told me that in the vm there should at least be a system
booting up to a text based console. This is not happening for me. So the
problem does not seem to stem from a network misconfiguration, but from a
more general issue with the disk image...

https://headcounter.org/hydra/build/47732/download/1/manual/manual.html#chap-overview