[Nix-dev] compiling firefox 20 with sqlite_3_7_16_1

Eelco Dolstra eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com
Mon Apr 29 10:21:07 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 28/04/13 22:49, David Guibert wrote:

> Firefox 20 does not build with sqlite3 < 3.7.15.2.

Ah right, that's actually why I updated SQLite in the first place.  An easy fix
is to let Firefox use its own copy of SQLite by removing the
--enable-system-sqlite flag from its build.

Alternatively, given that Hydra (which isn't even part of Nixpkgs) is the only
package that seems to have issues with the new version, we could revert the
revert of SQLite and use an override for Hydra only.  (In fact, Hydra seems to
work fine with the new SQLite; it's only the test suite that seems to have a
problem.)

--
Eelco Dolstra | LogicBlox, Inc. | http://nixos.org/~eelco/