[Nix-dev] PHP configuration options

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Apr 23 03:55:06 CEST 2013

Here is the code I'm using.
However as said on irc it requires my patches found on my github page
(see comments).
http://mawercer.de/tmp/php-hosts.nix

This sample is for apache. Shouldn't be too hard to make it work with
lighthttpd or nginx in some way.

If you care about php configuration options only see my nixpkgs branch.

If you like this - vote for the "multiple versions in one file" patch.
While it might not be the right thing to do - it is the right thing to
do for PHP - because 5.2 5.3 and 5.4 can be built with minimal
configuration differences.

I added the php-5.2 php fpm patch for the sake of completeness, because
one customer required such once. You should be using >= 5.3 today.

Marc Weber