[Nix-dev] Nix(OS) at LinuxDays in Prague

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 20:04:59 CEST 2012

Hi.

On 07/09/2012 01:46 PM, Florian Friesdorf wrote:
> I'm attending HOPE 9 [1] and will promote NIX there. In case somebody is
> in the vicinity, I'm in NYC July 9th ->  16th.

On a similar topic: in three weeks I'm going to present a 20-minute talk
about Nix(OS) on [LinuxDays] in Prague (CZ). I'm interested in any
ideas, especially if you found in practice some use case where the
Nix-style solution is significantly better than traditional distributions.

I plan to take some ideas from [Ludo's slides]. (It's possible that
everyone present will understand Czech so I might speak it, but I'm
definitely making English slides.)

[LinuxDays] http://www.linuxdays.cz/en/
[Ludo's slides] (see mailing-list July 9 2010)
http://2010.rmll.info/NixOS-The-Only-Functional-GNU-Linux-Distribution.html?lang=en

Thanks,
Vlada