[Nix-dev] [Nix-commits] [NixOS/nixpkgs] 15df3d: ghc-7.6.1: parallel builds of this package fail

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Thu Sep 13 19:43:39 CEST 2012

Hi Andres,

 > I tried and I can't reproduce this. Is this a problem on your
 > machine, or on Hydra? And how many cores are you using?

I had that problem on my machine, building in a chroot environment
with 12 cores. I've had the same error with earlier versions of GHC,
too, but usually the problem disappeared when I ran the build again.
With 6.7.1, however, the error persistent over 4 consecutive runs.
Disabling parallel builds fixed it.

Take care,
Peter